SternMed – Xenox RF1000
- A compact and versatile remote controlled tilting table for radiographic, Angioseriographic and fluoroscopic examinations.
- Xenox RF1000, versatility and easy operation it is suitable for all type of examination without any clinical limitations.
- The longitudinal travel of the column, allows for a complete X-ray examination without the need to reposition the patient.
- The tilting movement has the facility to stop in any position, in addition to automatic stop in the horizontal, vertical and Trendelenburg positions.
- With a vast program for the spot film device, the system allows automatic Tomographies, universal
- Tomographies in increments from 8° to 40°, and additionally Serioangiographies in any position.
- While the table is tilted, you can also make oblique projections with 30° incidences.
- With all examination you can take a rapid sequence of exposures.
- At the end of the sequence the system will auto eject the film if necessary.
- The table movement allows you to make examinations on external accessories on both ends.
- All movements are controlled by a microprocessor control, which incorporates a self-diagnostics program.
- Each end stop has a double safety action for additional safety.
- The control console has an ergonomic design with a touch screen panel.
- The intuitive control panel allows a simple user interface to operational parameters and control commands supported by a large selection of on display graphics.
- Parameters such as focus film distance, tilting angles, incidence, Tomo layer height with self-increase, execution time, cassette size with its programs, are also shown on the graphic display.
- Patient weight up to 300 kg
- Tilting table with progressive starting +90°/ -20°
- Tilting speed 4 °/sec
- Lateral movement (max. speed 3 cm/sec) ±11.5 cm
- Plane-film distance 7.5 cm
- Film-image-intensifier distance 7.5 cm
- Movement column (max. speed 13 cm/sec) 140 cm
- X-ray tube rotation manually ± 90°
- Focus-film distance (max. speed 3 cm/sec) from 107 cm to 153 cm
- Tube angulation ±30°
- Motorized compression 70n / 80n / 90n
- Step by step angiography
- Prepared to receive image-intensifier of 9″, 12″, 14″ &16″
- Tomographic function
- Linear tomographic plain-plain
- Tomographic angles 8° – 15° – 30° – 40°
- 4 selectable tomographic speeds
- S.F.D. electronic automatic
- S.F.D. allows rapid series exposures
- Cassettes from in both directions from 18×24 cm to 35×43 cm
- Transition time between Fluoro and radiography about 1 sec.
- Motorized scattered grid
- On a single film is possible to have Radio and Tomo exposures
- Collimator predisposition check compatibility with X-ray tube
- Tube predisposition check compatibility with collimator